Your registration is complete. The Center for International Law will
send you a confirmation soon.
lectures will take place at 185 WEST BROADWAY (at Leonard Street). Click
here for directions.
- Seating will be on a first-come,
first-served basis. Please arrive early to ensure entrance. Please note
that registration DOES NOT guarantee a seat.
- New York Law School (NYLS) has been
certified by the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as an
Accredited Provider of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) in the State of
- All lecture inquiries may be addressed to Michael.Rhee@nyls.edu
or call (212) 431-2865.
- Each credit hour may be counted as
satisfying only one category of CLE. This program is approved for
newly-admitted and experienced
- Written notice of
cancellation must be received by NYLS no later than three days before a
course offering for refund of registration fee.
- Please send an
e-mail message to Michael.Rhee@nyls.edu or call
(212) 431-2865 and leave a message.
- A $15 processing fee will be
deducted from the refund. No partial refunds will be issued after the
start of the course.
ACCESS FOR THE
- NYLS is wheelchair accessible.
contact Michael Rhee no later
than one week prior to event regarding any additional accommodations you
DIRECTIONS TO NEW YORK LAW SCHOOL: