Group Study Rooms are designated for groups of students to work on academic tasks.
• Study groups are welcome to use the room on a first come-first served basis.
• A study group consists of two or more students, conversing in a normal tone of voice.
• Individual quiet study is allowed only when study groups are not using the room. Quiet studiers must share the room, or yield it if the conversation bothers them.
• If you
have questions, please contact Reference (ext 2332).
• Be considerate of other library users who may require this room. Please do not stay for more than four hours.
• Leave this room clean and in order. All trash should be placed in waste baskets and furniture returned to original locations.
• Do not
store or leave your belongings unattended